Naturopathy is a natural healing technique using the healing powers of nature. The principle of Naturopathy is that the accumulation of toxins is the root cause of all diseases. Prevention and elimination of toxins is the route to health. Treatments are based on the 5 great elements of nature that have immense healing properties. There is no role of internal medications in the nature cure system.
The Five great elements of nature and the treatments based on them are:
- Earth – Mud baths, Mud packs,
- Water – Hydrotherapeutic methods in the form of Baths, Jets, Douches, Packs, Compresses, Immersions
- Air – Breathing exercises, Outdoor walking, Open air baths
- Fire – Sun baths, Thermoleum baths, Magnetised water, Colour charged oils / water
- Ether – Fasting therapy
Other Naturopathic Therapies:
- Oriental healing techniques like Reflexology, Acupressure, Acupuncture and Auriculotherapy
- Food and Nutrition
This multi disciplinary approach uses the healing power of natural resources like foods, herbs, earth, water, air, sun and magnets to allow the body to heal itself. It helps in degenerative and chronic conditions like asthma and arthritis, gastro-intestinal problems and hypertension.
EARTH – MUD THERAPY
Of the five elements of nature, mud represents Earth and has tremendous impact on the maintenance of health and prevention of diseases. Minerals and trace elements present in the mud are known for its renowned effects and healing properties. Mud also has the remarkable property of holding moisture for a long time, which has a cooling effect on the part of the body applied.
Frequent application of mud helps in improving the complexion of the skin by getting rid of spots and patches, which appear in various skin disorders. Mud baths are also generally recommended for all skin diseases, including psoriasis, leucoderma and urticaria and other allergic conditions of the skin.
Using special Natural Muds high in natural minerals and salts the pack is applied on the entire body except the head.
DEAD SEA MUD BODY WRAP
The mud from the Dead Sea is highly saturated with natural salts and minerals like calcium chloride, iron and sulphates. These minerals are known for their renowned effects and healing properties.
- It cleanses, exfoliates, draws out toxins, hydrates and improves the flow of nutrients to the skin surface
MOOR MUD BODY WRAP
This mud is from the boggy lake and marshland in Austria, which is home to a rich inheritance of plants and herbs, some of which are unique It contains about 300 medicinal herbs, lipids, enzymes, essential oils, minerals and vitamins.
- Good for acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin disorders
- A natural anti-inflammatory
- Good for rheumatism and arthritic conditions
- Helps break down cellulite by stimulating the circulation and lymphatic system
GREAT SALT LAKE MUD BODY WRAP
The whole body is covered with this mud which is composed of pure natural clay and a trace elements and minerals blend product from the Great Salt Lake.
- Restores and revitalizes the skin for a healthy appearance
- Excellent for psoriasis, eczema, acne and other skin irritants
HUNGARIAN WELLNESS MUD BODY WRAP
- Improves the skin cells metabolism and gently soothes irritation
- Provides firmness and strength and deeply penetrates the tissues to help clear stored toxins
- Helps in regulating the moods like anxiety or depression
- Relaxes irritable nerves
Exposing the entire body with the exception of the head to a superheated atmosphere helps in many ways. Steam inhalation helps decongest the respiratory tract
- Medicated ayurvedic or herbal steam helps rejuvenate the body
- Helps open up the skin pores
- Helps remove the toxins of the skin through sweating
- Helps the skin maintain its natural moisture and softness
This treatment allows an in-depth detoxification of the areas which are swollen, blocked or sensitive and helps to restore the vitality of the skin and the body. There are several packs like abdomen, knee, trunk, shoulder, ankle and neck packs.
- Relieves inflammation and swellings
- Improves circulation
- Relieves the stiffness and spasms of muscles and joints
An Oriental healing technique used to relax the nerves and release the trapped energy. There are energy zones that run throughout the body and reflex areas in the feet that correspond to all the major organs, glands and parts of the body. Based on the principle that reflex points in the feet and palms correlate to individual organs and parts of the body, manipulations on these reflexes help stimulate the organs. It helps those suffering from insomnia, menstrual problems and pains.
- Reduces stress and induces deep relaxation
- Improves circulation
- Cleanses the body of toxins and impurities
- Brings the whole system into balance
- Vitalises energy
- A preventive healthcare by enhancing the immune system
- Helps encourage healing in combination with specific treatments
NUTRITION & DIETETICS
Using food as medicine, an individually devised, wholesome and natural diet is aimed at balancing nutritional deficiencies, combating allergies, digestive disorders and building resistance to disease. Medical nutrition therapy and specific diet strategies are advised for chronic conditions, illnesses, or injuries.
A therapeutic massage using a variety of manipulations helps eliminate toxic accumulation which causes stress, fatigue, muscular aches and pains.
This massage is based on the theory that the body is made up of 72,000 sen or energy lines. Many of these channels correspond to Chinese meridians while others correspond to the concepts of Nadis from the Ayurvedic medical science. The massage helps stretch and stimulate the body. The patterns of gentle rocking, stretching and rhythmic compressions opens up blockages on the energy lines.
- Helps remove blockages and improve vitality
- Opens the joints and balances all the major muscle groups in the body
- Suitable for long term injuries
- Builds a high level of fitness
- Bring one into a deeply relaxed state
- Helps one become more flexible
This gentle massage without oil/cream helps stimulate the area.
AROMA OIL MASSAGE
A very relaxing and refreshing massage using the aromatic oils that have very specific properties and effects on the body.
- Refreshing to the senses and mind
- Highly relaxes and calms the mind
- Sets right the metabolic disorders
- Improves the skin condition and nourishes it
ACUPUNCTURE & ACUPRESSURE
This natural Oriental healing technique uses applied pressure to specific points on the body to relax trapped nerves and release blockages. It is used both as a preventive and curative therapy. It helps alleviate pain, fatigue and addresses musculoskeletal problems.
- Induces relaxation and restores balance
- Stimulates the circulatory and lymphatic system
- The therapeutic touch stimulates certain chemicals in the brain that boost the immune system, lifts depression and relieves stress
Chinese Acupuncture works by using fine needles painlessly applied to specific points around the body to stimulate channels of energy flow allowing the body to balance itself. It helps in migraines, pains, sciatica and allergies like asthma and sinusitis.
- Effective in alleviating pain particularly in painful recurring diseases
- Relaxation of muscle spasm so that the toxicity held in the muscle and internal organs and glands is released
Promotes healing and rebalancing of the subtle bodies and physical body